The Lopi AGP™ pellet stove offers all the benefits of wood heating plus fuel that is clean, compact and easy to use. The pellets are made from all-natural wood by-products that are safe for the environment and are a renewable resource. The AGP™ pellet stove features a unique HRD rotary disc feed system that is designed to efficiently burn ALL GRADES of wood pellets in order to produce a quick, convenient heat.
This stove is now EPA certified, producing only 0.67 grams of emissions per hour, making it one of the cleanest burning pellet stoves in the world!
• Easy to use
• Easy to live with
• Self Cleaning
• Most Reliable Pellet Stove on the Planet
- Heating Capacity: 800 to 2,000 sq. feet
- Emission Rate: 0.67 grams/hour
- Heat Output: 11,480 to 41,000 BTU's/hour
- Hopper Capacity: 80 lbs
- Maximum Burn time: Up to 57 hours
- BTU Range: 11,480 to 41,000 BTU's/hour
- Burn Rate: 1.4 to 5 lbs per hour
- Venting: 3"
- Efficiency: 78%*
*Not tested for efficiency. The value indicated is for similar pellet heaters.