With the combination of convective heat, radiant heat and reduced depth dimension, the 564 SS is ideal for zone heating in bedrooms, dens and intimate spaces. This fireplace features 564 square inches of high quality, high clarity tempered glass that comes standard with the 2015 ANSI-compliant safety screen, increasing the overall safety of this unit for you and your family. The realistic “wood like” flame, along with the heat output can be controlled by the convenient Comfort Control™ gas system, which lets you enjoy your fireplace year-round. This allows you to turn off part of the burner with the push of a button to really turn down the heat while maintaining the fire and glowing embers.
The new Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) allows you to run the 564 SS in either standing pilot mode- or in electronic ignition mode. In standing pilot mode the pilot flame stays on, which is ideal in cold climates where it is important to maintain a draft for proper operation. In electronic ignition mode the pilot flame goes out when the fireplace is turned off, saving you precious fuel and money and making the 564 SS one of the “greenest” fireplaces you can own.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 950 Sq. Feet
- Maximum BTU Input: 20,500 BTU's / Hour
- Steady State Efficiency: (High) * Up to 81.09% (NG), 70.11% (LP)
- AFUE: 73.3% (NG), 73.4% (LP)
- EnerGuide Efficiency Rating: 67.7% (NG), 70.11% (LP)
- Fan: Optional
- Glass Area †: 30" W x 16-3/4" H
- Venting: Top or Rear Vent
- Weight: 155 Pounds
- GreenSmart Remote: Optional
- Burner System: Dancing-Fyre™
- Comfort Control: Standard
* Your results may vary depending on your vent configuration
† Will vary with face design