The newly redesigned Jøtul GF 400 DV IPI Allagash combines a modern inlay cast iron double door design with state of the art combustion technology. This stove's nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Fueled by the new pan style JøtulBurner™ and the cost saving IPI Proflame II ignition system, the Jøtul GF 400 DV IPI Sebago presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless design. With a new 7 piece hand crafted log set and enhanced fireview, the Jøtul GF 400 DV IPI Sebago is the perfect medium size heater for any home.
Popular options include: multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control, wall thermostat, top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6 level illumination), blower kit (120 CFM)(remote controlled with 6 speed levels), reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone), available in 3 colors (Majolica Brown enamel, Blue Black enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint).
- BTU Range: 32,000 High - 16,000 Low
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Approx. weight: 190 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxD): 28.5 x 26.75 x 26.5"
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- Upgradeable SIT Proflame II control system
- 50% heat control turn down
- 7 piece hand crafted high density log set