A descendent of our signature best-selling Jøtul F 500 Oslo wood stove, the Jøtul GF 500 DV IPI Portland offers the same whole house heating capabilities at the push of a button. Fueled by the new ceramic JøtulBurner™ III the Jøtul GF 500 presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless cast iron design.
- Multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control
- Wall thermostat
- Top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination)
- Blower kit (120 CFM) (remote controlled with 6 speed levels)
- Reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone)
- Available in 2 colors ( Majolica Brown enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint)
- BTU Range: (NG) 40,000 High - 12,800 Low (LP) 39,500 High - 14,000 Low
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Approx. weight: 260 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxD): 30 1/8" X 27 3/4" X 25"
- 6 piece high definition ceramic log set
- Convertible flue collar w/cast iron filler piece
- Dual burner: Up to 70% heat control turn down
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- Revolutionary new ceramic JøtulBurner™ III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism