Jøtul's medium-sized single door, non catalytic woodstove just got better, with enhanced fire viewing and air wash performance. Featuring meticulous craftsmanship and design, the Jøtul F 400 Castine will provide a warm, wonderful centerpiece for your hearth and home. Created by the award winning team of Red House Design and our in-house design engineers, this stove has a unique nautical theme which highlights the tradition of seacoast living, a lifestyle shared by residents of Maine and Norway.
- Features Jøtul's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove
- ash removal solution and ash lip
- Mobile home approved
- Large combustion chamber
- New and improved air-washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Available with enameled surface
Emission: 3.77 gram/hr
Heating capacity: Up to 1,600 sq. ft.
Approx weight: 375 lbs
Log size: Up to 20"
Flue Outlet: 6"
Efficiency: Over 75%
Flue exit options: Top and Rear
Max output: 55,000 BTU
Ash solution: Yes
Measurements (HxWxD): 28.5" x 25.75" x 23.25"