The 564 HO GS2 is a breakthrough fireplace offering you the choice of three different burners; the high performance Ember-Fyre burner, the entry level Dancing-Fyre burner, or the contemporary Diamond-Fyre burner. This fireplace features 564 square inches of high quality, high temperature Neo-Ceramic Glass that comes standard with the 2015 ANSI-compliant invisible safety screen, increasing the overall safety of this unit for you and your family.
The 564 HO GS2 is sure to keep things warmed up year round with a heat output of 35,000 BTU’s and the ability to heat up to 1,400 square feet. The high efficiency fireplace offers a turndown ratio of up to 71% (NG) or 79% (LP). The fireplace also features close clearances to the mantle by incorporating “film cooling” technology. This allows for a more balanced look to the fireplace.
The 564 HO comes standard with the revolutionary GreenSmart® system, making it one of the most “green” fireplaces to own and operate.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,400 Sq. Feet
- Maximum BTU Input: 35,000 BTU's / Hour
- Fan: Standard
- Venting: Top
- Weight: 165 Lbs.
- Burner System: Ember-Fyre™, Dancing-Fyre™, Diamond-Fyre™
- AFUE: 67.2% (NG), 65.7% (LP)
- Steady State Efficiency: (High) * Up to 78.1% (NG) 79.69% (LP)
- EnerGuide Efficiency Rating: 64% NG, 66% LP
- Glass Area †: 30" W x 16-3/4" H
- GreenSmart Remote: Standard
- Comfort Control: Standard
* Your results may vary depending on your vent configuration
† Will vary with face design