FireplaceX’s newest EPA-Certified wood burning fireplace, the 42 Apex™, is designed to deliver high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing a spectacular fire view. A massive rectangular door and large 328 square inch viewing area beautifully frames and complements the fire, offering a sleek design that accommodates all styles, from contemporary to traditional.
Designed to be flexible for all installation applications, the 42 Apex™ is perfect for remodels and new home construction, as its multiple chimney options and simple installation parameters allow it to be featured anywhere in the home, including interior walls.
UNIQUE FEATURES YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE:
- Bypass damper for easy startup fires and smoke-free reloading
- Easy to use single air control, artfully hidden in the face design
- Perforated air wash for super clean glass
- Unibody construction and heavy gauge steel firebox lined with kiln dried firebrick
- Exceptionally quiet 400 CFM fan that minimizes noise while maximizing heat output
- State of the art catalytic operation provides you with one of the cleanest burning zero clearance wood fireplaces in the industry
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Weight: 680 Lbs.
- Heat Output: Up to 62,000 BTU's / Hour (Cord Wood)
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Firebox Size: 3.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24 Inches
- Emissions: .69 Grams Per Hour
- Efficiency: Up to 83.3%
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weight: 670 lbs