Now Using Clean Burn Technology.
Our feature-loaded EPA Certified FC1500 wood burning indoor furnace delivers warm, balanced heat for larger residences. Providing longer burn times and distributing more heat than pre-EPA approved furnaces, this Fire Chief unit outperforms its competitors. Initiated by our thermostatically controlled draft blower and self-regulating secondary air control system, our longer burn times eliminate worry between loads. Fire Chief’s use of the industry’s strongest high capacity, 3-speed adjustable draft blower guarantees reliable distribution and whole-home circulation of heat. The furnace’s digital thermostat then monitors the temperature to maintain comfort ensuring maximum performance with less user interaction. Loaded with features that the competition considers options or upgrades, the FC1500 comfortably heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. with its Clean Burn Technology. Featuring a 4.1 cu. ft. firebox, the FC1500 accepts 20” logs and distributes 150,000 BTUs of heat. This Fire Chief furnace is equipped with our exclusive 360° cast iron roller grate system and stainless-steel ash pan enabling ease of maintenance and maintaining high efficiency furnace operation. The FC1500 rear-mounted draft blower and side-mounted electrical enclosure streamline the design of this enhanced model. Our customers enjoy its easy access drop-in filter which keeps the blower clean and maximizes clean air distribution. Manufactured for over 40 years in St. Louis, Missouri, the FC1500 proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA label.
Fire Chief. Burns Longer. Burns Hotter. Burns Cleaner.
- Recommended Heating Area Up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified
- Whole-Home Heating Solution
- Extended Burn Time [Up to 12 Hours] with Clean Burn Technology
- 4.1 cu. ft. Firebox
- Stainless Steel Lined Firebox
- Accepts 20” Logs
- Maximum 150,000 BTUs/hr Output
- Digital Thermostat w/ 50cfm Draft Blower
- 185°F Distribution Air Temperature @ Duct Exit
- Tested Emissions: 0.37 lbs./MMBtu
- High Capacity, 3-Speed Adjustable, 1800 CFM Blower
- 360° Cast Iron Roller Grate System with Easy Ash Removal
- Pre-Wired Electrical Components
- Powder Coated Finish
- Integrated Legs Providing Raised Base and Floor Clearance
- Standard 6” Chimney Connection
- Standard 8” Air Duct Connections
- Fire Chief Furnace Installation Video
- Limited Lifetime Firebox and Grate Warranty, 2-Year Distribution Blower Warranty, 1-Year Electrical Components Warranty
- Made in the USA