What could possibly make an ultra-cool Northstar fridge even cooler? How about fresh, cold beer on tap? A BrewMaster draft system can be fitted to any model. Simple instructions are provided for attaching the tap handle, couplings and tubing.
You can order your Northstar fridge with a factory-installed BrewMaster draft system; including through-the-door tap dispenser, coupler, connections, CO2 cylinder, retro-flame splash plate and drip tray. Add a keg of your favorite brew, pull the tap, sit back and chill.
Keg and fittings can be removed to utilize full fridge functionality.
Model 1950 shown in Robin’s Egg Blue with factory-installed 1950-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1950 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: right shelves removed; bottom crispers and left shelves can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: top shelves and bottom crispers can remain.
Model 1951 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: crisper removed; top shelf can be placed on top ledge.
Model 1952 interior with 20 liter (1/6) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: top shelf can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: bottom crispers and top shelf can remain.
MOdels & Colors
Choose from any of the nine great not-so-standard Northstar colors - Beach Blue, Candy Red, White, Mint Green, Bisque, Robin’s Egg Blue, Textured Black, Quicksilver or Buttercup Yellow – or make a statement with your own choice of custom color. Whatever your choice, your Northstar fridge will be a standout.